The EU-AIMS Group
The project EU-AIMS, led by Roche and King's College London is partnered with a selected group of major global pharmaceutical companies, composed of Roche, Eli Lilly, Servier, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Pfizer and Vifor Pharma, and the world's leading Autism Research Charity Autism Speaks (USA).
The academic partners contribute essential skills & knowledge crucial toward the success of this enterprise. Those involved include:
- King's College London (UK)
- Central Institute of Mental Health Mannheim (Germany)
- Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre (The Netherlands)
- Cambridge University (UK)
- University Medical Center Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- Biozentrum, University of Basel (Switzerland)
- Institut Pasteur (France)
- Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (Germany)
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory (Germany)
- Karolinska Institutet (Sweden)
- Birkbeck, University of London (UK)
- University Campus Bio-Medico (Italy)
- University Ulm (Gemany)
- Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives (Neurospin/CEA) (France)
Aiding this ground-breaking project are two further pharmaceutical small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), deCode Genetics (Iceland), NeuroSearch (Demark), and and the high-tech SME Noldus Information Technology (Netherlands) who will contribute to the success of EU-AIMS, while the SME ARTTIC (France) will have the complex task of managing the multi-national project.
The EU-AIMS group at the Kick- off meeting in Zurich!